I can't believe Christmas is over for another year. You all know how much I love it... so guess what. I'm having a giveaway of a few extra Christmas presents in my Carry on Christmas Lucky Dip. Click, 'Continue Reading' to find out how to enter to win one of six lovely prizes.
This Lucky Dip is in addition to the Readers' Club newsletter, December draw - which you can still enter, by the way. The closing date for that is midnight on the 8th of January 2016 but you have to be a newsletter subscriber for that one. Go to my Freebies and Prizes page for details and to see the prize... which is a warm and cuddly, one size fits all, slanket.
The Carry on Christmas Lucky Dip will have six prizes and yes, it is international. It opens today, 27th December and closes at midnight on Tuesday, 29th December, 2015.
I want this giveaway to be open to all readers and I know from your emails that some of you aren't on Twitter or Facebook. To make this fair, those of you not on social media can enter here, in the comments box below or you can send me an email via the contact page by clicking here. But read: 'How to enter', below, before you do so. If you do decide to enter via the comments box, please don't panic if you don't see your entry immediately. All comments go to a moderator for approval, so they will appear later... unless you are a spammer of course.
The winners' names and the prize each winner has won, will be posted on the 'Freebies and Prizes', page of my website on December 30th. I'll then need the winners' postal details. If any of the winners entered via Twitter or Facebook, they'll also be notified there, and by email for those using email to enter.
I bet that's all as clear as mud! I've tried to make it as easy and as fair as I can...but I may have failed. I hope not. Scroll down to see how to enter but first, let me tell you what's in the Lucky Dip.
- 1 prize of signed paperbacks of all 3 books in the Goldebury Bay series. That's Ninety Days of Summer, Ninety Steps to Summerhill and Ninety Days to Christmas.
- 1 prize of signed paperbacks of A Christmas Hideaway and Carole Singer's Christmas.
- 1 prize of a Ninety Days to Christmas mug (see image below) and a signed copy of the paperback of Ninety Days to Christmas.
- 2 x prizes of a 'Deco' 2016 calendar, a sparkly pen (see image below) and a signed copy of A Christmas Hideaway.
- 1 prize of signed copies of Highland Fling and Lizzie Marshall's Wedding.
Here are the mug, and the calendars and pens. You can see all the books on my Books page.